eWIC Certified Self-Checkouts
ACME Markets (Yorktown Heights, Yonkers, Mohegan Lake, Brewster, Bronxville, Mahopac, & Rye)
New Stop and Shop
Tops Markets (89 stores)
Weis Markets (Vestal, Endwell, Binghamton, Endicott)
eWIC Certified for Curbside Pick-up
Hannaford To Go – Curbside Pick Up Instructions
- Available online at Hannaford.com or download the Hannaford App
- Select NY State and find a Hannaford Store near you (screenshot above)
- Set up a Hannaford account
- Order online
- Ability to indicate no substitutions
- Checkout/ choose pick-up time
- Payment Method – select EBT allows you to bypass paying online (screenshot below).
- Payments will be processed at the store upon pickup.
- Order confirmation email provides instructions for pick up
- Groceries are pre-scanned in store
- Groceries will be brought out to the car at designated pick up time with a mobile POS device
- Customer will swipe eWIC card
- A Mid-transaction receipt will print with all eWIC approved items.
- Review receipt prior to finalizing the transaction.
- Same as in store pin pad, customer will select yes or no to complete transaction
- There is a service fee of $5.00 or less depending on the amount of your order and your location. The service fee cannot be covered by WIC.
- The service fee is waived on the first order!